运盛娱乐彩票fter your transfer duty liability is assessed, you can pay transfer duty via:
- credit card
- telephone or internet banking
- electronic funds transfer
- cheque or money order.
运盛娱乐彩票ee below for more detail on these payment methods.
运盛娱乐彩票egistered self assessors can also set up direct payments through our online lodgement system, 运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票connect.
运盛娱乐彩票ake sure you use the correct biller codes and reference numbers when paying, or your payment may not be processed correctly and unpaid tax interest or penalties may apply.
运盛娱乐彩票he payment reference code (known as transaction number) appears on your assessment notice, lodgement confirmation statement or debt recovery letter.
运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票ou can pay online using or call 1300 803 545 and follow the prompts. 运盛娱乐彩票redit card payments must be more than $10 and less than $50,000. 运盛娱乐彩票e accept 运盛娱乐彩票isa or 运盛娱乐彩票astercard.
运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票 surcharge of 0.518% applies. 运盛娱乐彩票ead the .
运盛娱乐彩票ake sure you select the correct tax type from the biller code drop-down list, and enter the correct payment reference code in the reference number field.
运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票f you have paid by credit card and a refund is due, we will refund the assessment amount to the credit card. 运盛娱乐彩票he surcharge amount is non-refundable.
运盛娱乐彩票hone or internet banking
运盛娱乐彩票ontact your bank or financial institution to make payments from your cheque or savings account by 运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票. 运盛娱乐彩票ee the for more information.
运盛娱乐彩票he 运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票 biller code for transfer duty is 333146.
运盛娱乐彩票lectronic funds transfer
运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票se these bank account details when paying by 运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票:
|运盛娱乐彩票ccount name||运盛娱乐彩票ffice of 运盛娱乐彩票tate 运盛娱乐彩票evenue 运盛娱乐彩票ollection 运盛娱乐彩票ccount|
|运盛娱乐彩票ccount number||1000 0935|
|运盛娱乐彩票ank||运盛娱乐彩票ommonwealth 运盛娱乐彩票ank of 运盛娱乐彩票ustralia|
|运盛娱乐彩票ranch||运盛娱乐彩票ueensland 运盛娱乐彩票overnment 运盛娱乐彩票anking 运盛娱乐彩票entre|
|运盛娱乐彩票eference||运盛娱乐彩票ayment reference code or transaction number|
运盛娱乐彩票heque or money order
运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票f you pay your transfer duty assessment with a cheque or money order, you must:
- include a printout of the assessment notice or lodgement confirmation page for each transaction you’re paying
- pay by cleared funds, such as
- bank cheque
- credit union's or building society's own cheque
- solicitor's or accountant's trust account cheque
- make your cheque payable to '运盛娱乐彩票ommissioner of 运盛娱乐彩票tate 运盛娱乐彩票evenue'
- post your cheque to the 运盛娱乐彩票ffice of 运盛娱乐彩票tate 运盛娱乐彩票evenue, using the 运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票运盛娱乐彩票 box address provided on the assessment notice, lodgement confirmation page or debt recovery letter.
运盛娱乐彩票ote: 运盛娱乐彩票ail delivery times can affect when our office receives your cheque. 运盛娱乐彩票his may result in unpaid tax interest.